Friday 19 September 2014

RESULTS !!!
Week 2 - This Week I Got My Junior Cert Results Back, Surprisingly I Didn't Get Any F's Or E's Just C's D's And B's No A's But I'm Still Very Happy With My Results And I'm Proud Of Myself Because I Put A lot of Work And Study Into My Junior Cert Exams And Trust Me When I Say That I've Never Studied For Any Sort Of Exams Before I Just Write What I Remember Doing In Class Actually, I Usually Study A Day Before Or 5 mins Before An Exam (No Lie). Anyways We Got The Results 2 Days Ago I Was So Nervous , Well Actually I wasn't Nervous At All Coming Into The School To Retrieve My Results But As Soon I Walked In The Building I Saw Other Girls Biting Their Nails, Pacing Up And Down In The Hall And Talking To Their Friends To Help Calm Them Down Or Even Just Being Completely Quiet, Made Me Nervous Not Really Nervous But Nervous. Before The Teachers Handed Our Results To Us, The Principal And Vice Principal Gave Us A Speech (I Guess You Can Call It That) On How They Were Proud Of Us And Our Hard Work (Lies!! There Just Happy That Were 2 years Away From Leaving The School) And Stuff Like That. Moving on... The Teachers Finally Handed Us Our Results But Before Ms Leonard (Our Yearhead And A Maths Teacher) She Said "Congratulations" And Shook Our Hands (Slightly Awkward). After Receiving The Results I Walked Over To My Girls Who Were To Scared To Open Their Results And Take A Look At It. For Myself  I Opened Mine And Looked At It Expressionless, Before I Could Even Finish Looking At Each Subjects Results, My Girls Were Already Screaming Their Heads Off For Me Saying "Oh My God Faith, You Did So Good". 

3 comments:

  1. well done faith and ha ye i was the one whos sceamed before u even finished opening it haha x

    ReplyDelete